Atomic Cartoons Fanclub

The place where Atomic Cartoons' true fans spend their time!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

some opinions from www.tv.com about CF..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaPtAiN FlAmInGo

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: some opinions from www.tv.com about CF..   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:17 am

Quote :
Captain Flamingo's Enemies The Warrior Monkey/Greatest Enemy Cousin Wendell/Commander Whooping Crane/Greatest Nemesis 1/8 Of An Inch Taller Boy/Enemy Of Quantum Vigilante And Captain Flamingo The X The Enemy And Wife Of Quantum Vigilante Mutant Squirrels The Chicken Nugget The Mustard Monster Carrot Monster Broccoli Monster Third Vegetable Monster Tofu Monster Alley Monster Worms Captain Flamingo's Other Enemies

true but we need more enemies. scratch

Quote :
Jetix cancelled great shows like w.i.t.c.h. and super robot monkey team hyperforce go and dragon booster and replace it with junk like this. I don't know how many of you have actually watched this show but it's one of the worst cartoons I've ever seen. we should all feel shafted that jetix got rid of such great shows to replace them with "stellar" shows like captain flamingo less

? ur serius that programs are junk CF is the best program ever!!! Very Happy captain flamingo is begging from 06 has been 3 year or so and advanced very much on popularity =) already is in nickelodeon is the best show ever!!

Quote :
Captain flamingo in US!!
http://www.animationmagazine.net/article/7337

nice!

Quote :
Not bad. hide
This show has now become one of my Weekend morning shows. Tiny Milo Powell is tired of being pushed around by bigger kids, and wants to prove he is too, so he dresses up as a super hero, and starts saving little kids. I've seen two episodes of this and it's ok. I'm still waiting for some comic relief. I do like Captain Flamingo. Like i said it's decent. And i do lke the plot of a little kid coming to save others. But it is on my favourites list. I'll give it a seven because it's alright. End of Review

well i woke up at 5 A.M !!! to se this show!!! and 2 p.m in YTV!! xP lol!

Quote :
The writers of this show deserve to be kicked in the balls. hide
Captain Flamingo? What should I say about this show? Well lets see. First of all the first few episodes of this show were great. Something that would make me wanna ignore the other show and watch. And then out of know were the show caught craptacularism. The side effects included terrible plots. Toilet humor to the max. And spoofing of other things that pretty much failed. An example of this is when 1 episode revolved around star wars. The main star of this show "Milo" is nothing more than a hypocrite. Now I can't watch any of the new episodes without critizing the whole 12 minutes.

I'll give the show a 4.2 because at least it uses Adobe Flash quite well but it sometimes contains to much head bopping actions like if it's on a budget or something.

WELL UR HYPOCRITE THIS PROGRAM ALWAYS HAS BEEN GREAT !
S1, SAME AS S 2 3 4 5 6!! IS THE BEST! AND THIS COMPANY IS NOT TO BIG BUT I THINK THEY WORK HARD TO MAKE IT GROW EVERY TIME MORE !

Quote :
Captain Flamingo started off pretty well but after the first season it went completly wacko or as every one else would say gone downhill fast. hide
Milo a little kid was sick of being a kid in a world built for grownups so he discided to become a super hero to help little kids in trouble with novelty items.....WTF! The cast of the show are Milo or Captain Flamingo,Lizabith which is Milo's sidekick if you would call her that and some other's. The show started off pretty nicely in it's first episodes but after that the shows unique personality disapeared, and the episodes also had some stupid story lines and if you think about it the characters also lost there personality or in other words didnt act like them selfs. Thats why I rated the show a 5.5! Thank you for reading.

By Michael Michaelides.

Well first of all wen i started to see CF was in his firsts episodes they were very nice then in season 2 captain flamingo personality changed a little but i thinkk is the best personality of all cartoons even better than AB.

Quote :
Normally I sit through an episode of a show before criticizing it... hide
Normally I sit through an episode of a show before criticizing it, but I couldn't stand anymore after the first 5 minutes!

Captain Flamingo is such a hypocrite. The one who's really doing injustice to kids is him!

What has happened to cartoons? 4-5 years ago, there were FOP and TGAOBAM just starting and SpongeBob was in it's prime. The 3 greatest kids' cartoons. Now FOP has been canceled, SpongeBob seems to be getting a new episode less than once a month, no one seems to care about TGAOBAM and people have to deal with cr*p like "Captain Flamingo".

The end of the world is coming! The good cartoons are dying while the bad ones are spreading (and destroying) like wildfire!

well first of all Fairly odd Parents is not canceled noob and Tgaobam is a disaster program now and captain flamingo is a fresh new program has a touch of FOP and the
story is more realistic than FoP men u need to watch CF before u put cr*p like that in web..

Quote :
Great Show for L'il Kids Everywhere! hide
I love this show. It totally rocks. Captain Flamingo makes me laugh. I wish this show was on every day. Captain Flamingo somehow always saves little kids in trouble with the help of his sidekick Lizbeth. Kids everywhere will really enjoy this show.
Its really cool how he always seems to have a crazy gadget in his backpack. No matter what the trouble is he will find a gadget to save the little kid. The names of the gadgets are funny. This show is original and I hope it keeps on airing for a long time.
I love that little square shaped boy and his sidekick too!

1st nice commentary Smile thnks man keep alive the CP spirit and u can watch the shoy on YTV Every day at 5 to 6 A.M and 2 P.M afro

well thats all for now next time i will paste more public opinions about CF to discuss
thanks for reading. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supclan.com/

some opinions from www.tv.com about CF..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1